Thursday, March 12, 2020

DELINQUENT!

I have been very delinquent concerning my blog postings. But I really have been busy doing this and that.  It seems like I have been jumping from one thing to another lately --  again.

Yesterday I had some spare time and decided to cut up a panel and make it into a window wall hanging.  I have done this before and the panel I am using was purchased at the quilt show in Albany in January.  My LQS had the grey fabric that goes with it.  Here is what I got done yesterday,


It will also have the grey fabric on each side.

I’m sorry about the pictures not showing up below. As I said,  I was leaving on a trip and I’m in Hawaii right now.  We had this trip planned for a year and decided to go ahead with it.  I don’t have my laptop with me,  just my son’s IPad and haven’t been able to get the pictures to show up.  I don’t know why they didn’t show.

In my last post I told you that I was going to Ocean Shores, Washington for the weekend.  Here are a couple pictures I took while crossing the Columbia River.  The first one is going across to Washington on the bridge.




The second one is taken from the bridge looking east and if you look carefully, you can see snow-capped Mt. St. Helens (that erupted in 1980) in the distance.  It is about 85 miles away!  I had never seen it from this bridge before.  I looks like a small white mound in the distance.




Today we are leaving on another trip - I will tell you about it later.  Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Uh oh - only 1 photo. My problem or ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear from you! The links to the river/bridge photos isnt working for me. Such a lovely floral panel!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your panel project! I never thought of doing something like that with a panel. Sorry, but I can't open either of the other two pictures. Maybe it's just me. Have fun on your next trip, but be careful! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very pretty results with your panel.
    Your other two photos aren't showing.
    Enjoy your travels--stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The panel is very pretty. I need to give that a try someday. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete