Friday, February 14, 2020

Happy Valentine's Day!

Years ago I made this valentine table topper, so I thought it would be good to get it out and put it on the table.  The hearts are hand embroidered.  I made it in 2011 and posted about it here.





Here's how it looks with my wool flowers sitting on top of it.  I purchased the flowers at a garage sale many years ago and they never wilt!


My honey left a sweet card on the table for me to see when I got up.  I always (almost) get up before he does.  I'm glad I remembered to get him a card and get it on the table before he got up!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet little topper. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you brought that little heart piece out; it is adorable. Your flowers are lovely too. I really like the kind that never wilt, don't you? Hope you and your Honey have a Happy Valentine's Day. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet little hearts stitched on your topper.
    Hope you are having a good Valentine's day. Sounds like it got off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete