Tuesday, May 16, 2017

ROUND ROBINS REVEALED

At my last quilt guild meeting, after Lori gave her presentation,  the round robins were passed out as this was our last meeting until September.  I didn't get pictures of all of them, but below are a few.  We are always amazed at how good they turn out.  The person who made the medallion in the center gets the finished top back.

 




This last one is mine.  I made the center medallion with CW reproduction fabric and included some of the same fabrics in the bag.  So now all I have to do is quilt it!



I've been busy working on some craft show items, but in between that and other household chores, I made 2 of the Moda Block Head blocks.

Week 8


Week 9
I also made one triangle for my Dear Jane quilt as I had the fabric already picked out and it was ready to go.

BR-7

Thanks for visiting!

6 comments:

  1. You really had a nice finish on your medallion, Ruth!
    Nice Blockhead blocks!
    Is the triangle foundation pieced? It looks like a lot of work. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for showing the round robin quilts, they are all amazing! Everyone did a great job adding on to the quilts. Your Blockhead Blocks are beautiful, love the blues. And Dear Jane is adorable. I'm glad to hear you are sticking to the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The round-robins turned out great! And your Moda Block heads are beautiful, they'll make a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No doubt everyone was pleased with the additions to their Round Robin center medallions; all of them turned out really well. Your Block Head blocks are really pretty; makes me wish I had done mine in two colors all the way rather than a mix of leftover patriotic fabrics. Your DJ block is gorgeous! You always do such beautiful work! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great result from the Round Robin! You have a very nice quilt there. I must go and save the patterns for Blockheads Week 8 and 9. Wasn't too keen on the appliqué ones. My word those Dear Jane triangles are complex but they look terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Round Robin quilts look like fun. I have participated in a couple myself and always interesting to see what the others do. Your blockhead blocks look fantastic as does the Dear Jane one.

    ReplyDelete