Except for today's, that is. I wasn't able to keep up with the blocks because I didn't have enough reproduction fabrics with me. Now that I've had some time to get organized, I decided to work on them today. The current block's PDF file didn't come out at the right size, so I'm going to check Lillian's Cupboard blog to see what recommendations she has on cutting the pieces.
Some of these were finished already, but I hadn't posted them before. Others, like the one with the appliqued star, was done except for the star, which I applied today.
I'm very happy with the last one, named the Indiana Puzzle. I haven't done much curved piecing up till now.
I'll have some small finishes to show soon.