Another year is over! Wow! A new year to plan for and think about.
Before we get to that, here is one of the baby quilts/wall hanging that I finished before Christmas. The panel was found at a quilt show that had a "store" of items from the members. It has a hanging sleeve in case someone wants to hang it up, or it can be a baby quilt. It hasn't found a home yet.
I made this robe for Abby at the last minute and it fits!
Here is Abby opening her gift from our DS#3/DIL. A sewing kit! My DIL sent the box and I helped her fill it with supplies. The small Altoid tin has pins in it. Abby is anxious to start sewing more (a friend of hers got a sewing machine for Christmas). Hopefully, we can get started soon. With the holiday, some sickness in the family, etc. we haven't been able to start yet.
Here she is with her robe on.
I haven't really made a complete list of goals, but here is what I have thought of so far:
1. Secret project
2. Finish Dear Jane quilt this year
3. Finish American Crossroads - the blocks are all done.
4. Continue working on Bowdacious, a Bonnie Hunter design - I have about 12 blocks done.
5. Make a Christmas wall hanging - "Merry Trails" from the Quiltmania magazine, Dec. 2015.
6. Make a quilt out of men's shirts for GS for next Christmas - I have Virginia Bound finished for his brother.
7. Use up fabric - try really hard to make things with fabric I have on hand.
That's enough! I also want to make lap size patriotic quilts for veterans in hospice - a project from my quilt guild.
Happy New Year to all you dear readers/friends!