Saturday, I finished this table runner made from civil war reproduction scraps. I quilted it with feathers all over - the first time I had tried that. One reason I did it on the table runner was to practice for the big applique quilt. I listed the table runner on my Etsy shop and it sold already!
I saw these bins at the store for a cheap price, so I decided to get them to better sort my scraps.
It just barely fits under my sewing table (which is cleared off because I have been quilting the appliqué quilt and I had it off so I could spread it out and see how it was looking). The bins don't fit under the table in the same place that my scrap basket has been, but at least I can use them to sort the colors - this will be mainly for strips. I will have to combine some colors - like red & pink, etc. as I only have 6 sections. I put a divider in the middle of each bin.
I have been quilting my little heart out on this applique quilt and I'm almost finished with the main center portion and then will "just" have the borders to do - which is still a LOT of quilting.