I made a dress for Abby this week with a pattern and fabric I had purchased before our trip. The lace came from a garage sale.
I got a piece of eyelet from another garage sale and made another bolero jacket for the dress.
I finally finished the baskets for May. I did finish all 12 of them, but they didn't all fit on this chair. Now I need to get the June baskets prepped so I can work on them and maybe get some finished before we get home and the July baskets are waiting for me.
I made about 10 more of these Ohio star blocks out of mens' shirts and also bought more shirts at garage sales in preparation for Bonnie Hunter's workshop in September. I needed more light colored ones for the contrast. The Ohio star blocks will be for a donation quilt and I will try to get some more of those made.
DGD and I worked on the Bricks and Stepping Stones quilt again yesterday and almost finished the top minus the border. One more row has to be put together before it can be joined. Not sure yet what the border will be, but some fabric was pulled out for the backing. I'll be taking it home with me to quilt.
Progress is being made!