I'm not sure when I started this quilt, but maybe 2 weeks ago. It measures 56" x 70". It's my second T-shirt quilt and I'm not hoping to do any more of them.
I just hope the recipient likes it!
Here's a close-up picture of part of it. I ironed fusible web interfacing on the back side of all the T-shirts and then cut them to 12 1/2". 3 inch sashing was sewn on to each side of the block and then I used a template to slant the T-shirt by trimming off the sashing so that every other block would tip the opposite direction. The finished block measures 14".
For the backing I sewed a lot of the trimmed portion from the sashing into the center column and added a few other T-shirts on each side. I quilted it in a large stippling design on my domestic sewing machine.
I haven't had time to post because of being very busy with this quilt and some family obligations as well as trying to get my tax documents prepared for our tax preparer. I'll be glad when the tax papers are out of my hair!
Because I have more quilting to do!!!