I am working on the backing for the "Vintage Tin" quilt top that I made for DH. BTW, this pattern was designed by Crab Apple Hill Studio. Here are some pictures of some of the embroidery panels.
This is the backing fabric. It covers most of the back, but I will still need to do some piecing. I found this in the "sale basement" of my LQS and I bought all that was on the bolt.
DH has had a few motorcycles in the past, so he liked this block a lot.
The pattern had a California license plate and I changed it to an Oregon plate! Same goes for the Illinois license plate, which was an Ohio plate in the pattern. We both grew up in Illinois and lived there some years after we were married.
Hopefully, I'll get the quilting done in the next couple weeks.