Sunday, May 29, 2016

TRIP TO OK

We took a TRIP to Oklahoma to visit our DS#3 who was there to get some training.  While there our DIL came with their 2 boys, so we had a wonderful visit with all of them.  We helped Jonah celebrate his 8th birthday.

One highlight of our TRIP was when our DS took us on a flight to Ponca city, OK for lunch.  BTW he was piloting the airplane, a Caravan single engine plane.  



This is the Ponca City airport. We ate lunch at a wonderful Mexican restaurant at the airport.


Arkansas River

We'll be back in our own bed tonight! 

I am sending this from my tablet and it's not acting very well so please excuse this post. I'm almost finished with the sock from my last post. 

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got to have such a wonderful time with your son and his wife and family. I'm sure you will treasure those hours for long time, especially getting to fly with him! Beautiful pictures of the area! Glad you're back home safely. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun to take a plane to lungh! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me want to get up in the air again. There are a lot of things I don't love about airports and packing, but I love the view from the air! : )

    ReplyDelete