Tuesday, May 31, 2016

T-SHIRT FINISHED AND GIFTED

My grand-niece has graduated and the T-shirt quilt was given to her at her graduation party - Sunday.  So, It is OK to show the finished product to all of you.  


Here's a closeup of the lower right block with her name quilted into it:


The blue block for the music department has notes quilted into it:



This one shows what I did on the back.  The left-over border strips were sewn together into a large strip down the back of the quilt.


Below is a picture of my sister and the graduate.

Happy quilting!

6 comments:

  1. That looks wonderful! Nice job! You and your sister look a lot alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful memory quilt, and I love that you quilted Morgan's name and the music notes! I agree with Lori that you and your sister favor each other a lot. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a fabulous job on that quilt! I think that's the nicest one I've seen,especially with the offset blocks. She's a lucky young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the setting of this quilt. A great graduation present.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos to you for a quilt that is so very beautiful as well as personalized! Great looking family shot, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay she'll love it forever - it turned out great.
    Lovely photo

    ReplyDelete