Wednesday, October 7, 2015

QUILT SHOW IN HILLSBORO, OR

Saturday, I went to the Westside Quilters Guild Quilt Show in Hillsboro, OR.  It was a beautiful drive through the countryside from where we live and there were many amazing quilts!  I didn't take very many pictures, so this is only a small sampling of the quilts they had on display.

This first one is stunning!


This "veggie cat" quilt is excellent and adorable.


I took a few close-up shots too.  As you can see, the cats are in the shape of a vegetable!








I loved this quilt.  The pieces are 1" each!


This one was interesting and a lovely wall hanging.




This was one of my favorites and was all made out of half-square triangles (HSTs)!







Hope you enjoyed the show!  And, yes, I did buy some fabrics from vendors and we visited a tiny quilt shop too.  It was a very fun day!

10 comments:

  1. Wow lovely eye candy to start my morning. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yes I enjoyed the show !! Especially the "veggie cat" quilt !!
    Amazing and unusual !!
    Thank you sharing Ruth !

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you want to make one of those postage stamps quilts, I have a bunch of 1 1/2" squares I can send you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing that wonderful quilt show! I can already see you making HST's and cutting and stitching together 1" squares! Even I am tempted! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very unique quilts here!
    I love that first one--so lush in color.
    The cat quilt is so fun--my Mom and sister would get a kick out of it, for sure.
    And the tiny squares--wow! People call me crazy, but I could never do that! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...all of them are wonderful but I have to say that zebra was fantastic. Thanks for showing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed the tour very much!! so glad you shared!! Very lovely!

    Blessings and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You may have only snapped a few quilts but wow - did you pick good ones! Glad you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You certainly captured some unique quilts for this post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always love to see a quilt show - thanks! my favorite is that Zebra

    ReplyDelete