Friday, July 31, 2015

BINDING BLITZ REPORT FOR JULY!

Today I have 2 quilts to report for the binding blitz that Julie has each month.  I will link with her as soon as she does her final post for July.  Both of them are donation quilts.

This one will be donated through the quilters' guild that I belong to - it goes to the hospital for a baby.



The next one is a string quilt that is larger for an older child and I will donate it to a local outreach.  I hope a teen-ager will like it.  




This will be my last one with the cow fabric backing.  It wasn't quite enough, so I added the plain green fabric.  The binding is scrappy, but mostly it's green and the vary-colored fabric.


Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

  1. Very nice finishes! I wish we had a local guild doing don as ton projects like your guild. Lots of fun making those baby quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice quilting! I am sure the quilts will be well loved by who ever is lucky enough to be the one to receive them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute quilts, and lots of cute scrappy fabrics. I love your quilting! Your quilts will be a blessing to those who receive them. ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quilts! I especially love the string quilt. Someone is going to love these quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your finishes. Great quilts for good causes. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those colours would brighten anyone's day and to receive such a wonderful gift would make any teenager smile. Good to get some projects finished. I'm right behind you. (well sort of)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've done beautiful quilts with great quilting !
    Bravo Ruth !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your quilts are always so beautifully sewn. What a treat for the recipient.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great finishes for charity. Love the cow fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! I really want to make a string quilt soon. I love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great finishes! Love the string quilt. I have been away from blogs for a while because I was having so much trouble with my feed and leaving comments. Took a frustration break. LOL I hope it is better now, I missed my blogging buddies.

    ReplyDelete