This has been a strange week for me. First of all, I started having problems with my quilt puckering in one corner, so I started removing some of the stitches and I think I have all the stitches out that need to come out and my next step will be to rebaste that section of the quilt. I know, Liri, if I would have basted it according to your method, I probably wouldn't be having this problem. This is the reason I didn't. I'm taking a quilting class on Craftsy and decided to follow the method for basting that the teacher (Cindy Needhan) recommended. Actually, it is similar to Liri's method, except you don't baste the batting to the backing first and then baste the top to the batting/backing, you use safety pins. I used it for the applique quilt and it was fine. The applique quilt is larger than my civil war quilt, so I'm not sure what went wrong. Hopefully, I can fix it and get it quilted soon!
Last Sunday I prepped the March baskets and I got them all finished by Tuesday! It is really easy when they are prepped with spray starch!
I forgot to show this bundle of FQ shirtings that I got at the Dallas Quilt Show 2 weeks ago. My friend, Karen, convinced me to go ahead and get it and I'm glad I did.
The rest of the week was taken up with a couple small projects that I really can't show the pictures of right now, plus working on a table runner for my Etsy shop. Then, one day was taken up getting the carpet cleaned. I've also been trying to get a little yard work done in the mornings. So, that was my week. I'm hoping for more to be accomplished this week. Have a nice Palm Sunday!