Monday, October 27, 2014

WOOL APPLIQUE PREPPED

I have prepped the wool appliqué for the corners of "Faithful.  Nothing is sewn on yet and the corners  will not be sewn on until after I do the appliqué, but I thought I would just show you what I have done.


I have been stitching in the ditch on this Christmas quilt and plan to do something in the blocks too but haven't decided what yet.


I will be out of pocket for a couple weeks, so don't know if I'll be able to blog or not.  Don't forget the Bloggers' Quilt Festival!  Thanks for all the encouragement!

8 comments:

  1. You've really dressed up "Faithful"!
    Looks good. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just keep getting better and better! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your wool applique on the corners of "Faithful". What a terrific idea!!! Have a safe and wonderful trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the background that is interesting in itself, but is such a wonderful backdrop for your applique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty way to finish up Faithful. Pretty Christmas quilt too.

    ReplyDelete