This will be a very quick post at the last minute before we leave for the weekend.
I finished this cross stitched project.
I decided to start quilting this UFO and got all the blocks quilted. Please excuse the picture as it was done without proper lighting.
Maybe this one is better. I don't know if you can see the quilting or not.
I ran into a snag on my Kaleidoscope quilt and decided to "unquilt" part of the inner border. I finished the rest of the border the way I wanted to do it with leaves and just have to take care of the corrected part. Then I will try to figure out what to quilt in the outer border.
Have a nice weekend!