Friday, February 8, 2019

WILLAMETTE VALLEY QUILT FESTIVAL, ALBANY, OREGON

Last week I went to Albany (about 40-50 miles south) Oregon to this quilt show.  It is the 2nd annual show that they have put on and it was very impressive!

Here are the best pictures that I took of the quilts that I liked the most.  I won't say much as there are quite a few of them.  Enjoy!









 


The next one received a blue ribbon and was made by Lynette Horn, a friend from my quilt guild.

This was my favorite quilt!




It was a wonderful show with lots of great vendors as well!  

7 comments:

  1. Glad you got to see that great show, and really happy you shared your pictures with us. Looks like your friend is quite a fantastic quilter! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the show, Ruth. Thanks for sharing these beauties with us. Your friend's quilt is really stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These quilts are wonderful, sounds like a fun trip! My favorite is the one with the anchor, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice selection of quilts. I'm glad that your friend and fellow quilt member won a blue ribbon for a beautiful quilt. I love the quilt in your banner. Blue just happens to be my favorite color and I love the baskets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilts! The sea turtle one looks like a photo—so realistic! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete