This week started out recuperating from a craft show that was over the weekend. But it didn't take long to get started doing some sewing.
I finished Block Heads block #11. I still haven't done #10 and #12 just posted yesterday, so I've got 2 to do this week and I will be caught up.
|Block Heads #11|
Anyway, I made 6 bottom row triangles this week, #7, 9, 10, 11,12 and 13.
That means that the bottom row triangles are finished!
|Bottom row Triangles with #1 starting at around 8:00 on the circle (slanted stripes) and going around clockwise.|
I will continue working on them and if I keep up the pace, I might get the left side triangles finished and can move on to the corners. Then I will start putting it together! My goal is to get the top all put together this year - at least.