Thursday, May 25, 2017

SOME CATCHING UP

This week started out recuperating from a craft show that was over the weekend.  But it didn't take long to get started doing some sewing.

I finished Block Heads block #11.  I still haven't done #10 and #12 just posted yesterday, so I've got 2 to do this week and I will be caught up.

Block Heads #11
 Then I decided to get back to my Dear Jane Quilt.  I was just looking in the book and realized that I finished all the square blocks June 7, 2016.  How can it be that long ago?

Anyway, I made 6 bottom row triangles this week, #7, 9, 10, 11,12 and 13.


That means that the bottom row triangles are finished!

Bottom row Triangles with #1 starting at around 8:00 on the circle (slanted stripes) and going around clockwise.

I will continue working on them and if I keep up the pace, I might get the left side triangles finished and can move on to the corners.  Then I will start putting it together!  My goal is to get the top all put together this year - at least.



7 comments:

  1. Pretty Block #11, very pretty fabrics! I have saved the patterns, but haven't started on them yet. Your DJ triangles are all wonderful! You keep chugging along, I think you will have it together before the end of the year. It is good to have goals, so it is possible. It will be a gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Block Head block. I don't know the name of that block but I do like it a lot. Your DJ triangles are fabulous. So much work goes into those triangles. Great work. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Block Heads block 11 is very pretty, and so are your DJ wedges. I can't wait to see the DJ quilt finished! I hope to finish my BH block 10 tonight; it has been a tough one for me! I really don't enjoy applique, especially that small! Maybe, just maybe, I can finish blocks 11 and 12 tomorrow or Sunday. I'm still having computer problems. If the first attempt to comment made it, just delete this second attempt. Hope one of them makes it! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am impressed with all you have accomplished.
    The DJ triangles look wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go, Girl!!!! You're going to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blockhead 11 looks a wee bit complex given that the finished block is only six inches. Your DJ triangles are fantastic. My word, it's going to be a wonderful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Jane Stickle blocks!@ I hope you sold a lot at the craft show!

    ReplyDelete