By the time my sister left on Monday, I was feeling quite a bit better, but still didn't want to do much more than sew (in other words, no hard work). I have been working on my Dear Jane blocks and have finished 3 of them. Another one is in process.
This one is rather wonky.
I forgot to mention in my last post that my sister gave me this miniature sewing machine that is perfect for Miss Malinda Dalton, the doll I made a few years ago. While my sister was here, I finally got Malinda's braids put on her head. Here she is sewing while baby sitting the little doll in the buggy - sorry you can't see her very well.
The reason I know her name is Malinda Dalton - it's printed on her slip!
I'm trying to get organized for the new year, but haven't made much progress or set any goals. I just hope to get some UFOs finished.