Tuesday morning, I finished my"50th Anniversary Quilt" and put it on the bed! Yes that is the name as of now, unless I think of something I like better. last thing I had to do was quilt in the outer black border. I waited until I had sewn on the binding so the quilting wouldn't get covered up at all. I still have to make a label. Since our anniversary is next month, I thought it was OK. This picture shows how I quilted the black borders. It doesn't show up in most pictures.
Here it is on our bed. The bedroom light isn't very good because we only have 2 small windows, but I think you can see it well enough. I am sooo glad to have it finished!
I made a potholder for my guild's salad supper and potholder exchange.
I am now planning to get busy with a couple projects that I have been planning for quite a while. One is a secret project and the other I will probably show as I work on it. Nothing to show yet, though. Hope you have a great week!