Here's my fourth "A Tisket A Tasket" BOM finished. I'm current!Also current on the Willowberry Designs BOM. Woo Hoo!
This is the queen size quilt that I made for DS#2 and DIL. The pattern was featured on the cover of American Patchwork and Quilting magazine for February 2003. I had to look hard and long to find the variety of fabrics that I put into it. I'm sorry the pictures aren't very good - they were taken before we got a digital camera. I had this one machine quilted for me.
I made this queen size log cabin quilt for DS#1 & DIL sometime before the one above. I hand quilted it and I think it took me about a year to finish it. After that, I decided that I would send large quilts out to be quilted for me. Hee Hee! (At least until I retire). I think this was called Denver Log Cabin. I'm thinking I need to make another log cabin quilt soon - maybe a scrappy one. I don't know if you can see the edging on the pillowcases, but it was crocheted by my Grandma.