Here is the latest BOM from Gail Pan designs. I think I'm current on this one, except I haven't been putting the borders on yet. And here's the latest "A Tisket A Tasket" applique BOM. When I started these, I didn't know how I would do them, because I usually don't do applique. The first month, I tried needle turn applique and while I got it done, I wasn't real happy with it. The second one I tried the kind where you iron freezer paper on, turn the edges under and applique like needle turn. Then you cut out the back and peel off the paper. I really didn't like this method and decided I would not do it again. The last two I used Wonder Under and machine applique and I like this method the best. I know it doesn't look as good as "good" needle turn applique, but I think it looks better than MY needle turn, so I decided to do all of them this way.
I can't believe I am up to date on these! (I'll post the 4th one soon - I need to take a picture of it). I gives me a little hope and even desire to do some more applique. It would probably be better if I would do some "country" or "primitive" type applique with large pieces. Tee Hee Hee!!!