Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Heartfelt Table Runner

I can't believe it's been 10 days since I entered a new post!  I have been busy.  A number of years ago, I saw this pattern and really liked it.  Finally, I saw the pattern in a store and bought it.  Now, a few years after purchasing the pattern, I finally got around to making one - in fact, I decided to make three.  Two are for gifts and one is for me.  I've finished one and am almost finished quilting the second one.  

BTW, this is my 50th post!  That's quite a few, isn't it!
There is a special two year blogiversary going on at Abyquilt .  Go there and leave a comment to win a stitchery book!  

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 50th post! Your table runner is gorgeous--and the quilting is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love that tablerunner!
    I bought a book on Tuesday at a store here in Louisville, Ky. ( see blog) and it has a tablerunner and a quilt in it that I plan to make SOMEDAY!The book is Weekend Quilting Wonders, has 40+ projects.It is put out by House of White Birches, if you get a chance I think you would like it also.
    I love the colors of the tablerunner you made, what colors are the other two?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty. Love the hearts/scalloped edge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the look of your blog. The banner at the top is lovely and sets the tone for all your beautiful stitchery and quilts.

    This table topper is very nice and I love the heart border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The table runner is very pretty! The lucky recipients will be thrilled. I just finished reading your whole blog. You have so many projects that I love. The Polka Dot gals are on my list of want to do. I have added your blog to my bloglines.

    ReplyDelete