Last night I finished sewing on the binding for the quilt that I will take to my quilters guild meeting on April 14 and will then be given to the Children's Hospital in Dallas for their critical care unit. It is all flannel and I used free motion quilting in circles (sort of). I wanted to put a lot of quilting on it so it would stand up better to wear and tear. I hope someone gets lots of joy out of it, plus cuddly comfort at a scary time in their life.
Here is a closer up picture. Don't look too closely, though! I have another quilt made from BOMs that I put together and will try to get finished by next week (don't know if I will make it, so maybe the next month). Plus, several other projects that I want to get finished soon. I'm going to go to work on them right now!