Saturday, April 15, 2023

I think Spring Might Be Here!`

About a month ago I went to a quilt show with a friend and I am finally going to show you the pictures that I took!  The show was in Hillsboro, Oregon and if you read other blogs from this area you probably have seen the quilts already.  There were so many wonderful quilts and quite a few vendors.



This was a very well done Dear Jane in bright colors!

This one might have been my favorite - I love purple.










This one was very interesting a I loved the scrappyness.

A man made this one and I loved the soft colors.



This one was gorgeous and very impressive.

 


The show was in great venue and it was so refreshing to go to my second quilt show after not having any for years.  There is another one next weekend that I might go to even though I have a craft show as well.  It's not too far away and my "business partner" can handle the craft show if I go for a couple hours.

This morning I basted a lap quilt, 2 table runners and a small wall hanging.  The lap quilt will be for sale, as will the table runners.  That is, if I get them finished.  This is a busy week as both of the guilds that I belong to have meetings this week.  Then I signed up for a Gentler curves & circles work shop with Karla Alexander.  If I wasn't so busy I would be happy about going, but I might offer my space to someone else if they want to take it.  I rarely take a class so I'm not sure what possessed me to sign up.

Thanks for visiting!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilts, my favorite is the one with the fans for quilting. Those colors and the quilting are wonderful. Glad you are getting to go to shows again! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful variety of quilts! I haven't been to an in-person show in a while, but it seems they are popping up everywhere again. I'm glad for that, even if I don't make it to many. The class sounds like fun. I've seen quite a few methods of sewing curves and it seems everyone has their own tricks, so I'd say go do it if you plan any curved sewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful parade of gorgeous quilts. Thank you for sharing. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous array of quilt styles and designs. Thank you for sharing the images. Hope you have lots of sales at the shows.

    ReplyDelete