Monday, June 20, 2022

MY FIRST QUILT SHOW SINCE COVID!!

 Saturday I went to Corvallis, Oregon (50 miles from my home) to the quilt show "Quilts in the Garden."  It was at 5 different gardens in a neighborhood.  Between the beautiful gardens and the beautiful quilts, it was a delight!

The pictures will tell it all:



One of the first quilts that I saw - very apropos to have in a garden.




The pictures so far were taken in the first garden and it was amazing!! 





This one is for Love - it's made of vintage linens.



Another one made out of vintage linens.








It was a beautiful, cool day and it didn't start raining until I was on the way home.  I got a new Country Register there and see some other quilt shows coming up!!

Have you been to a quilt show lately?

5 comments:

  1. What a fun show and outdoors seems much safer. My guild had one (indoors) in March, but since I was there to set up (with three other people only), I skipped the actual event and missed the crowds. Though I've been vaccinated fully, and I know this virus is here to stay, I'm still a little gun-shy about crowds. But I also miss quilt shows! Thanks for sharing the one you attended - that helps me feel less like I'm missing out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every June we have a CAR SHOW in the park and it's "usually" a beautiful day - I always thought we should have a quilt show there, among the many big trees, but that threat of RAIN sure causes a lot of second thoughts. These photos are lovely - how beautiful the quilts look - that was a lovely treat. Thanks for photos and ideas and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have heard about quilt shows in gardens an hour or two from here, but have never attended. Thanks for taking us along. I love this. Maybe I will have to twist someone's arm to go with me the next time they are holding one here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've probably already read my e-mail from earlier today. I don't know how I did it, but I got into your blog this time with no trouble at all. Hope that continues! I've enjoyed reading your actual post; it is indeed all beautiful! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some very pretty quilts. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete