Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Trunk Show

 I was invited to do a Trunk Show for the Willamette Valley Quilters in Dayton, Oregon at their April meeting.  I was very pleased to have been asked, but was a little nervous about it.  I think it went pretty well.  Here are a few pictures (some of the pictures didn't turn out so I am getting them from my coputer).  You have probably seen all of these quilts if you've been visiting my blog over the years, so I'm not going to post all of them.


Me in front of my Cathedral Window quilt - the first quilt that I started,
but not the first one finished.

Friendship Quilt made with Blogging Buddies

Dear Jane's Journey from Texas to Oregon

My last large quilt - needs a name

Uncle Henry's Barn

Leftovers, designed by Jo Morton (17" x 20"º

Spider Web

Pineapple 9-patch

Meg's Four Patch designed by Jo Morton (19" x 25")

Baskets of Blue

The Eagle

Colonial Glory

Cheddar Cheese & Crackers (22" square)

Thanks for visiting! 

7 comments:

  1. What fun, wish I could have been there to see you! NM is just too far. It is fun to see our Friendship Quilt again and I have always loved your Baskets of Blue quilt. I also love the barn on Uncle Henry's Barn quilt. It is always fun to share the quilts we make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorrrrgeous! I would have loved to be there to see all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful opportunity and quilts! I remember many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you did great and everyone enjoyed seeing your quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How nice that you were able to share your quilts with the guild. You have some real beauties to display. That Cathedral Windows in stunning. I can't imagine having the courage to start that as my first quilt. I recall when I was newly married, a friend's mother was making one. I watched her work on it a bit, and knew I would never take on such a project. You are a brave woman, and it paid off in the form of that gorgeous quilt.
    The Dear Jane is another big accomplishment, and I really love the Barn quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun to see your quilts again. Basket of Blue is stunning. Thanks for sharing. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your quilts are all beautiful and I'm sure you did a nice job. I've been following your blog since you were in the Dear Jane Facebook group I was in. I finally finished my DJ 2 years ago. I really enjoy your blog so keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete