Sunday, November 12, 2017

MAJESTIC MOUNTAINS FINISHED

Last year, when my 7 year old granddaughter was here for Christmas, she liked my moose that I use for decoration during the Christmas season.  So, when I saw the exact same panel at a garage sale for 
$1.00 I had to get it!  Here she is all finished.  I know she is a girl moose with a dress on and it isn't my fault that she has antlers (when only boy moose are supposed to have them) as they were printed on the panel, I do love her anyway.  


Here's a side view.


Here is the finished Majestic Mountains quilt that I made for my youngest grandson.  He and his brother will both receive a quilt this Christmas.


I got the backing fabric at an estate sale and it was the perfect amount for this quilt.  I really didn't know if I would like the quilt once it was finished, but I do!  I still have a bin full of men's shirts though.  It seems like I didn't use any at all.




Here are 2 of the Block 36 for the Mode Block Heads block of the week.  I still haven't made the second one of Block 35.  I'm afraid I'm petering out somewhat.  



Stay warm this weekend!  Good time to keep on quilting.

1 comment:

Frog Quilter said...

The moose doll is so cute! The quilt will be loved by your grandson and it's very masculine. Perfect for a guy.