My new quilting foot solved my quilting problem, so I got busy and quilted the three donation quilts. I spent most of the week quilting and binding these three quilts shown below. The hand sewing the binding to the back was done while watching TV in the evenings.
This first quilt will be for a teenager at Children's Hospital. We (meaning people in my quilters guild, including me) don't make very many of these larger quilts because they take longer, but they are needed too.
Here's one of the baby size quilts.
And the backing, which is really cute (I got it at a garage sale).
Another baby size quilt made with the "10 minute quilt block."
This quilting design was a new one for me - I found it in Kim Diehl's book Simple Seasons. It's easy to do and looks pretty good.
I decided to make a table runner with the 10 minute block and used a charm pack of Moda's Pure fabric. I might use up a couple more of my charm packs this way.
Have a good weekend and get lots of sewing done!!