The curtains in our camper were horrible (see below), so I decided I better take them out and make new ones. I took them out and brought them home to see if I could find some fabric that would go with the upholstery in the camper.This is a tie back from the camper, so I needed to get something that would go with it.
Some of the curtains had these plastic strips with little things sticking out that go into grooves to hold the curtain up or down as the case may be. I couldn't find them at JoAnn's, so I took them off, washed them and sewed them on the new curtains.
I have had this fabric for a while - I think I bought it when it was on sale for $2 per yard. Wow! It's a perfect match! These will go in the "bedroom" area. The other curtains by the table in the "dining" area will be of a different fabric because I didn't have enough of the green.
I saw this egg beater at a flea market and decided to get it in case we aren't hooked up to electricity and don't want to run our generator. I think I used to have one of these when I first got married (way back when)!
Today after church DH & I went to the Dallas Quilt Show. I had planned to drive back into Dallas after going home, because DH never has indicated any desire to go to a quilt show before, but on the way to church he said he thought we could go together!!! That was fine with me! I think he enjoyed it! We saw some quilts that we both liked & some that we didn't like. Also got some ideas for future quilts I want to make (no big surprise there).