Friday, September 19, 2008

2 more Stitcheries

The name of this Polka Dot Girls stitchery is "Sisters."  I am the one on the right and my sister is the one on the left with the cat.  She's holding only one of her three cats.  Tee Hee Hee!  I am really enjoying working on these.

This is my latest Noah's Ark BOM from Lynnette Anderson Designs .  We have a new granddaughter due in December, so I think this wall hanging will be for her.  It's not too late to start these - you can download all of them from her blog.  They are small and quick.
I have been real busy at work this week, but today the boss is gone...Yeah!!!  I can catch up & get ready for another busy day on Monday.  I took a quilt for GS#1 to the quilters this week, so I hope to be able to show you that soon.  My next project is a baby quilt for the new GD.

Have a great weekend and get lots of sewing done - or other stuff....

13 comments:

Crazy for Primitive Quilts and Gardens said...

Nice stitching!

StitchinByTheLake said...

I have just fallen in love with your polka dot girls! But I refuse to start one more thing until some of what I have is finished! blessings, marlene

Teresa said...

Very nice work on the stitchery. I just love those polkadot girls. If you decide you want to sell you pattern after you finish, let me know!

a good yarn said...

Stitcheries are all the rage here in Australia and Lynette's are sepcial indeed. I think it's marvellous that you have stitched *you and your sister*.

Happy Stitching, Ann

Thimbleanna said...

How Cute! I love that Sisters embroidery!

Wendy said...

You stitching is awesome, I love those ladies. Mine will all be done very soon.

Shasta said...

Your stitcheries look wonderful. I have been tempted to do one of them, but I am trying to stick to quilting.

Sonnja said...

I love that Sisters embroidery!
Kind regards,

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn

peggy said...

I have been admiring those polka dot girls it seems like forever but can't find out where to order them from. Can you help a quilter out with finding them?
Peggy in NJ

ivoryspring said...

Your stitchery is absolutely beautiful!!! I have enjoyed visiting your blog!

Hanne said...

Lovely stitcheries :-)

andsewitis Holly said...

Your "sisters" stitcher is adorable! My first love is stitchery. Fun.

Leanne said...

I love Bronwyn Hayes I think you can always see someone you know in her ladies.