Thursday, January 26, 2023

OREGON QUILT FESTIVAL

Today is the first day of the Oregon Quilt Festival and I will have a booth there with my friend (see picture of our booth below).  When we were setting up yesterday we got to see some of the amazing quilts as they were putting them up.  Can't wait to see all of them!  I will have 5 quilts in the show.  



Salem is about a 35 minute drive from my house and it's a very pleasant drive through the countryside.  If you are anywhere near Salem, I hope you will come to the show.  It will be worth it!


Happy quilting!!

 

4 comments:

  1. Five quilts? Wow! I wish I was close enough to visit, but that is a LOOOONG commute! Please share photos so I can ooh and aah from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very attractive booth.
    I hope you do well.
    Is this the same place where Lori (Humble Quilts) is vending?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty booth - I'm especially loving that scrappy string spider web! 8-))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your booth was so terrific looking!

    ReplyDelete