Monday, December 17, 2018

JUST IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!

MERRY TRAILS



I came across this pattern while flipping through a Quiltmania magazine for Nov/Dec 2015 that was marked down at the LQS.  When I saw this pattern, I knew I had to make it.  We never had this kind of trailer, but we had a couple different campers (a slide in truck camper and a fifth wheel) that we used for several years.  We loved traveling around the USA and visiting national parks as well as visiting our sons and their families so this is perfect for us.

I had planned to finish it before Christmas 2017, but then we decided to spend last Christmas in Florida, so I didn't have to have it finished then.  I just put the binding on a week ago and now it is hanging in the living room!

Yesterday was the "Lessons and Carols" service at church with lots of music.  I sang in the choir and my grandson played the piano and accordion.  Pictures taken with my phone aren't always the best but here they are.



Now on to do some baking.  In case I don't do another post before Christmas, I want to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and blessings in the New Year!

8 comments:

  1. Your Christmas turned out great. Have a great Holiday Season. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pattern is adorable!
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed that is a perfect wall hanging for your home. Glad you got it finished for this year! I know you are so proud of your grandson. My sister learned to play the accordion, but I never wanted to take time away from the piano. Hope you have a Merry, Merry Christmas with family and friends! ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas to you, too! The quilt is wonderful, I love the trees and camper. It is so cute. Glad you finished it to enjoy this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a great wall hanging, Ruth! Perfect for you well-traveled folks. :)
    Looks like your grandson is very musically talented.
    I love singing in the choir at Christmas. The music is so beautiful and it brings such joy! Seems to have been a fun night at your church!
    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this pattern! so festive and cute.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving your little Christmas camper quilt! Have a Blessed Christmas and Happy New Year, too! Thank you for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas! You don't see accordions any more. My son, John, would love to have one!

    ReplyDelete