Tuesday, October 18, 2016

PIN CUSHION EXCHANGE

Barrister's Block had a pin cushion exchange and I decided to sign up for it.  This first one is the one I made and sent to Britt.  


I recently received this log cabin pin cushion from Linda along with a gorgeous piece of fabric!  Thank you, Linda!  Of course, I love log cabin blocks!


Thanks Randy for organizing this exchange!

I have also been working on a SAL (sew-a-long) organized by Lori.  You can still join in if you want to by going here to find the instructions.

Here is my group of blocks from Part 3.


I think the final reveal is coming up on Friday with directions on how to put them together.  I have been joining in with Lori's SALs for years and they are always great!  Thanks, Lori!  I can't wait until Friday.

6 comments:

  1. It was a fun exchange, wasn't it? Did you design the one you made or is it a commercial pattern somewhere? It is awfully cute!
    Oh, look at you--all caught up and on schedule with Lori's SAL. I am jealous--I have only started cutting step 2. Your work looks great!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Ruth que bonitos alfileteros
    que buena idea el intercambio
    saludos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your SAL blocks are so pretty, and I love that Log Cabin pin cushion. The first one is cute too. You just stay busy all the time, don't you? ---"Love"

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun fall pin cushion!
    Love your SAL blocks! Yes, finale on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the pin cushions! So glad you joined in!! Yours is awesome.
    And how impressive that you're up to date on Lori's SAL!! I have yet to start!!
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute pincushion and nice block and fabric. what a fun exchange.
    your sew along looks great.
    I Love the header photo!!

    ReplyDelete