Saturday, March 14, 2009

DALLAS QUILT SHOW

I went to the Dallas Quilt Show today and took some pictures. These are some of the quilts I liked best. I like traditional patchwork best, which you can probably tell from my selections.


This quilt is by Theri, who blogs on allpeoplequilt.com . The way the colors are used makes it look like it's glowing!
This one looks three dimensional.


I love reproductions too!

It was a fun day and I spent quite a bit of time happily vising vendors & spending money! Now, I need to rest!

3 comments:

Anne said...

Love the quilts from the show. Be sure and show us your "loot"...

Teresa said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures from the show...fun to see such fabulous quilts.

a good yarn said...

Amazing! Theri's quilt is fantastic but I love so many of the others. The pinwheel is definitely added to the list and the four baskets and the reproduction. The three-dimensional quilt is so clever. It would be fun to make.

Thanks for the great pix!

Cheers...Ann :)